Online Dating Portrait Sessions
Online dating can be overwhelming—before you can even get to the date itself, you have to figure out what to write in your profile, how to portray the best version of yourself, and what photos you look good in that are also appropriate to include (too bad you look amazing in that photo with your ex!). As anyone who has ever had to write their own bio or About Me page can attest to, making these decisions for yourself is hard. Let me take care of the photo piece for you!
I understand the importance of capturing the best version of you while making sure it doesn't look like you're trying too hard. My approach is to make it look like you have a friend with a nice camera who happened to take some great shots of you while you were at one of your favorite hangouts or doing a favorite activity. I'll guide you through what to wear, which poses will be most flattering and natural, and I can even have a panel of experts review your final images to recommend their favorites.
Online dating portrait sessions start at $790 and include:
- Session planning questionnaire
- In-person or Skype pre-session coaching session with wardrobe styling
- Complimentary professional hair and makeup styling
- Half-day customized portrait session (in studio and/or on location) with up to 5 wardrobe changes
- In-person reveal of 20+ retouched images
- Panel of experts review your final images to recommend their favorite
- $400 image credit